The Egmont Group (EG) is proud to announce the launch of the new Egmont Group and Egmont Centre of Excellence and Leadership (ECOFEL) websites.
These revitalized and refreshed designs will enable the EG and ECOFEL to better showcase their work with improved navigation and design functionalities to access EG-related information.
Some of the new features on the Egmont Group website:
- Interactive map elements make searching for members based on geography easier
- Video functionality to share the work of the EG and ECOFEL through other media.
- A Frequently Asked Questions page to answer some of the most popular questions about the EG/ECOFEL.
- An improved Resources section designed to optimize finding key EG documents.
Features for the ECOFEL website include:
- An overview of all the services that ECOFEL provides to FIUs.
- An overview of eLearning courses developed by the ECOFEL.
- Integration with the ECOFEL eLearning Platform.
- In-depth content exploring the ECOFEL’s projects.
The Egmont Group hopes website users enjoy the improved user experience on its two websites.